Thursday, June 4, 2009

Highs and Lows

High: Last night I got a girls' night out with my girlfriends Ann, Kimberly, and Erin from school. It was so great to leave Jack with Tim for some girl time. I got myself a fru-fru drink, I think it was called Lions & Berries, so good, and just unwound. We also got to talk to Mikkin over Skype before having some delicious fruit pizza that Ann made. Snap! I just realized I forgot to take a pic, oh well. Thanks for the night out Tim!

Low: I miss my family. I am going to visit them in a week, but I know it is only for a week. Moving out to Colorado has been a sacrifice. Shelby is graduating from high school next week and I feel I have missed out on those years. Now I don't know if we will be moving back like I expected we would and I will probably miss out on Laura's high school years as well. Not only that but Jack will be away from his grandparents, aunts, and uncles (who are in WI). It's all hard for me to swallow.
My sisters: Thing 1, Thing 2, & Thing 3
(AKA Anna, Shelby, & Laura - Chelsea and I did not go in on this silliness)

No comments:

Post a Comment