Thursday, January 28, 2010

My Own Pace

I have begun to wonder when will be the next time Tim and I try to get pregnant again. Well, last time we didn't exactly try... but we didn't try to not try. Make sense? ;)

Anyways, there are many factors to consider.
1) Tim will be in school for at least another year.
2) Jack isn't crawling or walking yet and I want to have a mobile child when I'm pregnant.
3) I really don't want more than one child under the age of 2... or even 2 1/2 for that matter.
4) The thought of the first three months of both pregnancy and after birth make me squeemish.

On the other hand
1) More than once I have seen a newborn and thought, "Aw... I want one... I think?"
2) ...

Ok, I guess that's it. I have no urgency for trying again at this time. But the thoughts have begun to cross my mind and they do surprise me. Not too long ago any such thoughts made me want to run far far away. I've heard that by 15 months you forget all of the bad and long for the good. At nearly 14 months I'm beginning to see what they mean.

Yikes!

Whatever the case, I think it is safe to say I will take Wanda's advice:




No comments:

Post a Comment