Friday, August 7, 2009

Spinach Soufflé

Last week I went over to my friend Ann’s and she made us a wonderful spinach soufflé. I loved it and she said something to the extent of, “I just threw it all in a blender and here it is!” That idea excited me because I’ve been using my blender a lot lately making peas, sweet potatoes, carrots… Inspired, I thought to myself, “Even I can do that!”

So today I did.

Except my soufflé looked nothing like Ann’s. Hers was a wonderful mixture of greens and yellows and whites. And mine looked like… well, mine looked like this:

I must’ve put the blender on liquefy because that’s what happened to the spinach. Maybe I shouldn’t have put the spinach in the blender? I don’t know. What I do know is how to make nutritious green eggs and ham without food coloring.

At least it tasted decent.

Ann, where did I go wrong?!

No comments:

Post a Comment