Saturday, November 21, 2009

I'm back!

Wow, it has been more than two weeks since I have written anything. And honestly, I have needed the time off. Not that blogging is work or anything, but the last two weeks have been a huge adjustment. In case you don't remember, we moved!!

I don't have any fun pictures of the apartment yet (there are still boxes lying around the living room and things that need to find their place), but I do have this:


That's right! We invested in a brand new, front loading, energy efficient, sanitizing, silver washer and dryer! Jack sat watching the clothes spin for at least fifteen minutes. Actually... we all did. Seriously, it's mesmerizing.

More to come!

2 comments:

  1. Sweet! Don't let him climb in. Remember when we used the dryer as a hide-n-seek spot? I never understood why Mom got so upset about that...
    -Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow--I'm jealous!

    And that is a sign of how grown-up we have become; suffering from dryer envy.

    ReplyDelete