Monday, October 26, 2009

Keep Holding On

Quinn's pregnant.

Everyone knows.

She's devastated.

The glee club sings to her "Keep Holding On."

And in one moment, Kurt looks at Quinn with such empathy, such love, I felt I saw God.

A couple of weeks ago I shared my current struggle with depression. Since then, I have received encouragement from others who are share my struggle. I have also felt myself growing more exhausted with daily life.

But while watching Glee yesterday afternoon, in that one moment, with that one look from Kurt, tied with those words, I heard God say, "I'm hear for you." He's there with a love that keeps loving no matter where we find ourselves, no matter what we've done, what we feel, what we think of ourselves.

So, like me, keeping holding on to that love. We'll make it through.

No comments:

Post a Comment