Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Highs and Lows

Today is a day when I need to focus on the positive because I feel like crap. I don't know why I'm feeling so negative, but I've been snapping at Tim, complaining about the heat, and been in a general bad mood all afternoon. Perhaps it's because feeding Jack his cereal didn't go as well as I hoped. Maybe it's because it's hot and I hate hot weather. Whatever the case, I need to snap out of it. If I stay here I'm gonna reach for another cookie and we all know where that leads...

Today's Low: The Heat. I need some more light skirts that fit because I can't wear this one every day.

Today's High: The thunderstorm I hear rolling in. Love it. Not only will things cool off, but the sound of thunder and rain relaxes me.

1 comment:

  1. I hear ya! It was 97 degrees here yesterday, and I could barely move. It makes me worried for the summer...I don't think Annie is going to sit still for 3 months while Mommy lounges on the couch.

    ReplyDelete